This is it you guys!! November arrived… The year is almost over and I feel as if I’m just starting to go full throttle with all my projects…lol
Actually being honest, I feel that so far I’ve accomplished so many things that I wasn’t sure I would accomplish starting with how much I’ve learned about blogging and personal development. I think a great deal of this has been due to the fact that I’m sharing my monthly goals with you and it’s keeping me motivated.
October was a very challenging month because I’m not currently working and it’s hitting me hard financially, but I’m trying to continue with my plans as much as I can by utilizing all the free resources I can find and being more resourceful with what I already own.
My goals for this month are:
- I want to lose 5 pounds this month: for many months I’ve been working out and although I feel better I don’t feel 100% at my best. I’m trying to achieve this by reducing more cards and doing more cardio on top of what I’ve been doing so far.
- Upload 2 more videos on YouTube: I want to grow my channel, I really love doing videos so I’m would love to start doing it more consistently.
- Write two Posts about Style: auditing my blog, I realized I need to post more about Style since this is something I love and I want to learn more about this subject because I want to build a smart wardrobe.
- Finish my photography course: this is something I was supposed to finish last month and need to catch the wagon and finish. I want to take better pictures and get more into photography since this is something I’m really liking a lot, I know I won’t be a professional photographer but at least I want to know what I’m doing 🙂
- Meditation and Yoga every day: I’ve been a little stressed this month so I feel would be beneficial for me to do meditation and yoga to reduce my stress and feel more relaxed.
Thank you for reading this, I don’t want to let my friends down so I’m really motivated to accomplish these month goals. If you would like to share some of your goals for this month, please comment below, I would love to hear from you.