Beauty Products! Where can we start? When it seems we already had enough then you find other things that get your attention. In my case, there are so many things I want to try but I don’t have the luxury of buying them all at once. Some of the products on this list are things that I’m about to run out of. Some I’ve been wanting to have so bad so I figure that if I put it in writing I will not forget about them and this is why I wanted t make my beauty products wish list and to share it with you guys!If you already have some of these beauty products let me know how you liked them.
For Skin Care:
I’ve been wanting to try the Korean line Missha and Josie Maran products. On my top list are:
1. Missha Time Revolution The First Treatment Essence: I have seen this product pretty much everyone and it has amazing reviews so I’ve been dying to buy it but I always forget to do so. Let hope that by putting in on the blog I will have a constant reminder
2. MISSHA Super Aqua Cell Renew Snail Cream: This is another gem that is usually paired with The Missha Time Revolution Essence.
3. Skinfood Black Sugar Mask Wash Off Exfoliator: I genuinely enjoy exfoliating my face. I usually do it with sugar and lemon or the St Ives Apricot scrub but I’ve been seeing this product in many magazines so I’m curious to see what it will do for my face.
4. Josie Maran Argan Devotion Eye Serum: I don’t have eye cream right now so my eyes are just crying for this.
5. Mizon All In One Snail repair: which says it helps with wrinkles!!
As far as makeup goes I am dying to get these products:
1.Benefit They’re Real mascara: I had a sample product once and I loved it. I think this is one of the few mascaras in the market that do what it promises to do.
2. Lancôme Monsieur Big Mascara: I would like to try this one because I love Lancome products and it looks fancy too…lol
3. KKW Beauty contour highlights:because it seems that they do the job they supposed to do and Kim does amazing tutorials on them so I definitely want to give them a try.
4. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Treatment Makeup: I am running out of my concealer and this been rated one of the best concealers out there!! So definitely on my list.
5. Kylie Cosmetics KKW Creme Liquid Lipstick Set Kim Kardashian Kylie Jenner: I swear is not because they make these lipsticks for many years these shades have been my signature colors too. I most wear nude, peach, pink colors so this would be a great addition to my small collection of makeup.
Let me know what is on you Beauty Products Wish list, maybe I can get more ideas of other products to try!